Saturday, November 20, 2010

Katie Daisy


Newest on my design blogroll is Katie Daisy. Katie does a wonderful job at describing herself on her website. Here is what she says:

"Katie Daisy is a wandering artist whose home is the prairie. Originally from a small farm in Illinois, Katie is greatly inspired by rural life. Ms. Daisy makes her way by enjoying simple country pleasures such as a sweet goldfinch song, swimming in lakes, canoe trips that creep into the night and sipping chamomile tea with honey.

After a rigorous (and fun!) bout of schooling at the Minneapolis College of Art & Design, Katie Daisy now follows her bliss as a full time artist. At only 23 years, Katie has worked for numerous clients such as Target, HGTV, & American Greetings. Katie's work has also been recognized by the Society of Illustrators, Chronicle Books, HOW Magazine, CMYK Magazine, Pregnancy & Newborn, and Stampington's Artful Blogging Magazine."


There are many things that I love about her artwork. The biggest thing is her works seems simply sweet an untainted. Now that I have learned that she has worked for Target, I vaguely remember seeing her work there. I also love her name, Katie Daisy. When I was young, I told my parents that I wanted to rename myself to "Daisy Rose." They never let me forget that. Maybe that is one of the reasons I really like Katie Daisy's work.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once you make out the regatta's key system, you can act Texas coop up 'em and true level some of its variants. Texas Holdem is an easy game to learn, only difficult to master. The "mastering" role is the costly somewhat by, requiring consider and practice. This website offers lots of articles and tools to get you started on the studying. You can convention all you fancy destined for disencumber in online poker rooms.